LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Benefits of using Drupal + React together

Home Forums Announcements Benefits of using Drupal + React together

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

luckypenguin
    Participant

What do you think of this tandem? Do you practice it? Please share your experiences, I would be glad to get any information

antonydrovow
    Participant

React is a library for creating user interfaces, and Drupal is a framework for building websites. In other words, React is a library that you can use to create a user interface for your website, and Drupal is a framework that allows you to create an entire website using a CMS. Because React is just a UI library, it doesn’t have built-in features for managing content on your site – you’ll need another tool for that, like Drupal .

archybows
    Participant

The benefits of combining React and Drupal include:
    * React allows developers to create interactive websites that can be accessed from any device.
    * The combination of React and Drupal allows developers to quickly create complex websites without worrying about breaking them.
    * The combination of these two tools also allows developers to use high-quality components from other platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter. If you’re interested, you can read more about it at https://anyforsoft.com/blog/how-use-react-drupal/.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 18 hours ago by archybows.

taras
    Participant

I also think that this is a great tandem. You can achieve more

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.