A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Best Places to Learn SQL Online for FREE

Home Forums Ichthyology Best Places to Learn SQL Online for FREE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jonsmaradona
    Participant

Here’s my list of top websites that I have found useful to master and learn SQL. There are a lot of blogs, websites, and tutorials on the internet, however, in the same way, it’s difficult to locate reliable sources.

Because I am a sucker for locating excellent resources for learning technology, I will always save my favorite discoveries. These websites are among them, and while others are fairly common such as Udemy and Coursera, and others, like SQLZoo as well as SQLBolt, are truly treasures. The SQLZoo website is the largest selection of online courses, which are both paid and free. Because online courses are an excellent method to master entirely new software or programming technique, you will also master the fundamentals in SQL as well. Databases.

The process of finding the best course can be an arduous task due to the fact that there is a myriad of courses to choose from, and you’re not certain of what instructor is the most effective and the course that meets your needs You must look over previews, read reviews and then make your decision based on the information you find. best website to learn SQL

If you want to ask me to recommend a course, The Complete SQL Bootcamp by Josh Portilla is the best course for learning SQL. It’s got on average a 4.5 rating of more than 127,000 learners, which is quite impressive.

The only issue to note is it’s for free However, you can find it at a bargain price, for instance under $10 on Udemy’s flash sale. This is a regular event. It also offers certificates that prove you’ve successfully completed the SQL training, which you can add on your resume, as well as your Linkedin profile.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.