RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Betta Channoides Male

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Betta Channoides Male

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Haji Badaruddin
    Participant

In my opinion,i agree with a friend earlier today who says that color is not a reliable tool for identification.This is because ….. in my case,my unimaculata can be bluish,greenish or purplish depending on what angle or intensity output my flash or camera’s position.The same for my lehi pics,when taken at an angle below the fish with a flash output of -1,the color is more bluish.I am not saying that this apply to all fishes but it seems to affect most of the fishes.

Another thing is that i have seen some albis at a friends place which are very bluish.Found out that he was using a higher kelvin lighting.

Matt
    Keymaster

Yeah I know a lot of pics on the web and especially in magazines are ´shopped Haji, and totally agree that colour is not always an accurate method of identifying a species. The channoides used to change colour and patterning constantly just depending on their mood and I´ve had loads of other species that do the same. One of the major reasons we´re trying to add as many images of each species to the corresponding profile in the database is because so many different factors can alter the appearance of some fish.

dunc
    Keymaster

Lightroom makes things even easier. Direct Positive toning can be applied automatically to all images and it really illuminates fishes with already bright colours.

Nathan23
    Participant

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I’ve been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Online Marketing Plan

Nathan23
    Participant

Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. Online Marketing Plan

Nathan23
    Participant

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Financial Freedom

Nathan23
    Participant

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Financial Freedom

robertfcrocker
    Participant

robertfcrocker
    Participant

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. goldco

robertfcrocker
    Participant

Awesome and interesting article. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. solar vending machine

robertfcrocker
    Participant

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. rasentraktor kaufen

robertfcrocker
    Participant

nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing…. Juan Monteverde

robertfcrocker
    Participant

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! crypto business

robertfcrocker
    Participant

thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. Jay Holstine leadership

robertfcrocker
    Participant

Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. exotic car rental dc

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.