LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Betta livida from North Selangor

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Betta livida from North Selangor

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Paul J
    Participant

QUOTE (Stefan @ May 7 2011, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If you can make me 3 excellent pics of all the specimens showing their best colouration I’m pretty sure I can tell you to which population it belongs. I’d say Rompin because it looks different from my previous Terengganu population.

So Dave might have the 3rd liv female still at his place?

You want the tussyae back? Because I don’t see a long distance relationship working here

Stefan

QUOTE (Paul J @ May 7 2011, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    No i would say Dave must have labeled the Tuss as a Livida (it was the only red betta he had left from the trip)

Let me talk to Dave and if it is from Rompin we should get the 2 together.

“3 excellent pics”??????? – you’ve seen my tanks and my photography………………………….

Make the pics as good as can be so I can read as much of them as possible please /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Yeah if it’s Rompin they should definitely be brought together for reproduction. Even it’s it not; I have no use for a single male, so we’ll sort something out either way, okay?

hachge
    Participant

Back from vacation I found many young fish swimming with the parents in the tank I will put pics soon

Colin
    Participant

I have some new wild caught Betta livida coming into the UK this Tuesday – looking forward to seeing the species again

Stefan

Going on vacation seems to be key here…

Author
Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.