LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Betta pi

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

hachge
    Participant

That will be with pleasure Colin.

Colin
    Participant

Hi Nik

glad to hear they are still doing well on the other side of the planet

TorbenL

QUOTE (Colin @ Feb 19 2011, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Got ten of these this last week and posting some pics here to see if they really are pi or another of the waseri complex. They are a great fish and such a pity that the large Bettas get overlooked by many.

If these are pi then the fish I kept as pi a few years back were not pi as they look very different.

Just for information; members of the waseri complex have different markings on their chin and can help with ID. It’s how pi gets its name or for example renata which means kidney as it has a kidney shape etc

They most certainly look like the pi I still have- now very old fish! It is a really nice and I will miss them when they are gone, I bred them a few years back but nobody wanted them..same with renata and pardalotos. But Iยดm thrilled Hachge has bred the rens I sent!. Too bad the large bettas are not in demand

Matt
    Keymaster

Hi Torben just edited your post slightly so all those images aren’t repeated. profile Colin. Catching up slowly!

Colin
    Participant

very good

TorbenL

QUOTE (Matt @ Mar 6 2011, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi Torben just edited your post slightly so all those images aren’t repeated. profile Colin. Catching up slowly!

Wow I did it… 2 things: bred pi on several occasions …and managed to get a pic in here..last is the greateast accomplishment! Day for celebration!

Attached files

Matt
    Keymaster

Hi Torben, instructions here. If you can resize them to 1000 px width or less they’ll load much quicker.

TorbenL

QUOTE (Matt @ Mar 10 2011, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi Torben, instructions here. If you can resize them to 1000 px width or less they’ll load much quicker.

Thanks Matt I can rezise easily enough…Thanks for guiding me thru a not too complicated process ๐Ÿ™‚

Colin
    Participant

Nice picture Torben!

Not much difference in size or dorsal shape for that pair

Matt
    Keymaster

Hahaha nice work Torben and lovely fish!

TorbenL

QUOTE (Matt @ Mar 11 2011, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hahaha nice work Torben and lovely fish!

Indeed Matt they are among my favourites, you get a personal relationship to those big stupidlooking critters over the years, they are PETS !

dogsnfish
    Participant

Maybe i shud have a go with these , i kinda like em

Colin
    Participant

Cuz they are stupidlooking critters Sid?

dogsnfish
    Participant

I like hings that look stoopid lol

TorbenL

QUOTE (dogsnfish @ Mar 13 2011, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I like hings that look stoopid lol

Honestly they are great fish, and expect them to live long, mine are now + 8 years old , bought as adults in 2003

Betta pi fry

Attached files

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.