LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Bluedave's Trigon For Sale :(

Home Forums The Lounge Bluedave's Trigon For Sale :(

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bluedave 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bluedave
    Participant

Well, I didn’t really want to sell this but we are relocating back up to God’s own country (Lancashire)and things are a little bit up in the air on where we shall be living so the Trigon has got to go.

It’s a Juwel Trigon 190 corner tank in pretty good nick, with no scratches that I know of. At the minute i’m using a 125W mercury vapour light fitting with the tank open. However, i’ve still got the original lighting Bar and ‘lid flaps’ so I can sell it as a bog standard Trigon with all the bits (comes with the standard juwel filter/heater etc) or you can take the MV fitting as well.

If somebody wants the tank but not the MV light then that is available seperately as well.

I’m looking for £150 for the tank and cabinet (they are about £350 new) including the filter and the original lighting bar.

The MV light is only 8 months old and is the bees knees (imo) – they are £150 new, i’ll accept £100 for it – nothing less i’m afraid as i can always keep it for when we finally get a new house and buy a new tank!

Fairly recent pics:

older pics:

Fish and Plants are for sale as well – the clowns have gone but theres still a 4″ SAE, some rummy nose and cardinal tetras 4 corys and a couple of hatchet fish. Also a 4″ ish bristlenose.

Theres easily £50 of plants and bog wood in there. 1 very large piece of bog wood and 2 medium size bits. Theres a couple of bits of smaller wood with some anubias on it. One of the medium size bits has a massive Anubias on it – you can see it in the pics on the left hand side of the tank.

Plantwise there is limnophilia Sessiflora, Ammania senagalisis, 3 Crinum thianum, loads of anubias, 3 nymphea lotus, 2 crypt. Becketti and 2 other crypts.

You would obvioulsy have to collect – I’m in Dartford, Kent. I could delver a reasonable distance. Alternatively, if your in the Manchester/Preston/Blackburn area and your willing to wait a couple or three weeks then I could probably bring it up on me travels!

If you want any more pics of anything just ask.

Let me know folks.

I’ll be keeping the two smaller tanks as they are easy to store/move etc

dunc
    Keymaster

I’m really sorry to hear that Dave but I guess when you’re settled you’ll be able to get a couple of new aquariums?

Bluedave
    Participant

Cheers Dunc,

Yeah, when we’re settled i’ll get something of a similar size and start again, that may take 8-10 months though – apparently kid’s needs come first or something! It’s gutting really as it’s taken 18 months to get it looking as I wanted it! The pics don’t do it justice really and they are about a month out of date – I had added a few more anubias and some crypts to the front recently.

Oh well thats life – losing the tank is the only down side to the move but i’ll still have the other two.

Richy
    Participant

Sorry to see you’re going to have to sell the trigon after all that time and effort setting it up, light, plants etc.
    I guess moving abroad isnt happening now then, change of plans. Moving North is a great idea, you know its better up here anyway /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />
    Hope you get relocated with little fuss and settle in soon. Good luck with the sale /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />

Bluedave
    Participant

Cheers Richy

Bluedave
    Participant

Ok, the tank is now empty. Was going to keep it but I’ve got another couple of little projects that need funding so the tank is still for sale.

£150 includes Tank, cabinet, filter, heater and lighting bar/lid flaps. I think one of the light tubes needs replacing and the lid has a few small holes in where I have added some extra lighting in the past.

No Offers – £150 is a cracking deal for a tank that is over £350 new.

pick up is from DARTFORD on JUNE 27th ONLY. I can deliver on this day within a 25 mile (ish) radius (i’m clearing the last bits out of the house so i’ll have a van)

After that date the tank will be in Preston Lancashire. Alternatively I could deliver within 25 miles of preston or anywhere between dartford and preston on the 27th June!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.