LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Coldwater Fish

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Coldwater Fish

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Malti
    Participant

well if your personal view is van goghish I don’t mind, have some probs with picasso though

thelizzious

QUOTE (Malti @ Sep 11 2008, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    well if your personal view is van goghish I don’t mind, have some probs with picasso though

Malti
    Participant

I think thats part of their colouring…dunno the experts should answer that…

and also don’t worry…be happy is my motto so I’m not worrying about the painting

Matt
    Keymaster

The spot is natural Liz.

thelizzious

QUOTE (Matt @ Sep 11 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The spot is natural Liz. /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (thelizzious @ Sep 12 2008, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Thanks, Matt. Can you please inform me how to upload the scanned painting as I could not find a FAQ about it. I am hopeless with new website-forums, it takes for ever to find my way /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

thelizzious

QUOTE (Malti @ Sep 12 2008, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    do you have an account with photobucket? or some similar website to upload pics? you could upload there and just post the pics, or if you’re really hopeless email pics to me and I’ll upload them for you /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” /> If I keep on chosing the easy way out, I’ll never learn it. I just don’t know where to put it and what size it has to be. I’ll ask this on the correct topic if I find it. Thx though Malti.

dunc
    Keymaster

Here you go Liz, I’ve just created a thread for it in the Photos forum:

https://www.seriouslyfish.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=946

If you don’t understand anything, give me a PM

thelizzious

QUOTE (thelizzious @ Sep 12 2008, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Ha ha. I said hopeless not desperate. /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

Crossing my fingers and hoping this works…3..2..1..

dunc
    Keymaster

That’s actually pretty f**king awesome, if you’ll excuse my French. Very impressed Liz.

thelizzious

QUOTE (dunc @ Sep 12 2008, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That’s actually pretty f**king awesome, if you’ll excuse my French. Very impressed Liz.

Thank you, Dunc. I should remind myself to shut it before I shout it, because getting all thos tiny red and white dots on the right spot (pun intended) was pretty “bleep bleep” complicated.

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (thelizzious @ Sep 12 2008, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Ha ha. I said hopeless not desperate. /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

welcome just the same /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

btw your painting is very good, although I don’t like much such bright colours, and you manage to keep the colouring shading well balanced.

thelizzious

QUOTE (Malti @ Sep 12 2008, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    welcome just the same /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

btw your painting is very good, although I don’t like much such bright colours, and you manage to keep the colouring shading well balanced.

Thank you Malti. I knew you were only helping me out and I appreciate it very much. They’re not my kind of color either but but pretty nonetheless. My sisters koi were my inspiration source untill the pond was ruined by some electrical malfunction and almost every koi and goldy on board died. Since then I have been drawing koi’s like crazy, I just can’t stop.

Malti
    Participant

there was a great koi thread on this forum…dunno if they were MadDuffs fish…

wish I knew how to draw…

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.