LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Did You Make It To Work?

Home Forums The Lounge Did You Make It To Work?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  oaken 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

ndc
    Participant

luckily , my walk from the living room to the dining room was unhindered by snow !!

Matt
    Keymaster

/laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> It’s super-sunny here today…

ulster exile

There’s a forecast of heavy snow for tonight/tomorrow morning coming from the south up to the Midlands.

I had a day of training on a motorbike today and am supposed to be having another one tomorrow, so am not happy especially since the DSA won’t cancel my test and I have to rock up there at silly o’clock on Friday morning for them to tell me it will be cancelled (in all likelihood). Not happy at all /wacko.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wacko:” border=”0″ alt=”wacko.gif” /> )

thelizzious

QUOTE (ndc @ Feb 4 2009, 01:01 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    luckily , my walk from the living room to the dining room was unhindered by snow !!

OMG, how did you survive that! That’s amazing! /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Everyone alright? My brother and Dad haven’t been able to go to work today as the roads are too dangerous due to a grit shortage… /unsure.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:unsure:” border=”0″ alt=”unsure.gif” />

oaken
    Participant

Apparently we have about 50 centimetres of snow right now, so stop complaining

Author
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.