LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Did You Make It To Work?

Home Forums The Lounge Did You Make It To Work?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

ndc
    Participant

luckily , my walk from the living room to the dining room was unhindered by snow !!

Matt
    Keymaster

/laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> It’s super-sunny here today…

ulster exile

There’s a forecast of heavy snow for tonight/tomorrow morning coming from the south up to the Midlands.

I had a day of training on a motorbike today and am supposed to be having another one tomorrow, so am not happy especially since the DSA won’t cancel my test and I have to rock up there at silly o’clock on Friday morning for them to tell me it will be cancelled (in all likelihood). Not happy at all /wacko.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wacko:” border=”0″ alt=”wacko.gif” /> )

thelizzious

QUOTE (ndc @ Feb 4 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    luckily , my walk from the living room to the dining room was unhindered by snow !!

OMG, how did you survive that! That’s amazing! /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Everyone alright? My brother and Dad haven’t been able to go to work today as the roads are too dangerous due to a grit shortage… /unsure.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:unsure:” border=”0″ alt=”unsure.gif” />

oaken
    Participant

Apparently we have about 50 centimetres of snow right now, so stop complaining

Author
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.