LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Dobbies

Home Forums The Lounge Dobbies

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ndc 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ndc
    Participant

well as im always quite happy to say when ive had bad service or seen poor quality fish in shops i thought id put up a good review for a change. bought a eheim filter off ebay a couple of months ago but only set it up this week. turned out the ceramic impellor shaft was broken. as i needed one asap i couldnt wait for one to be ordered so i rang round a bit to see if anyone had one. rang dobbies (ponteland) and asked if they had them in stock. they didnt (were an order item) but the manager said he would take one from a new filter they had for sale. on top of this when i went to collect it i was given it free of charge. excellent service !!

keith565
    Participant

it’s good to hear things like that, well done Dobbies

Matt
    Keymaster

I’ve always been sceptical of that shop since I saw their attempt at a ‘ray pond’ but fair play in this case. Are they still using luminous gravel in all the tanks?

dunc
    Keymaster

They got rid of all the idiots that had those kind of ideas Matt…

ndc
    Participant

i remember the ray pond. doh!
    wouldnt buy fish there (but i wouldnt buy from any garden centre to be honest) but they had some healthy looking rainbows.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.