LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Doh…

Home Forums The Lounge Doh…

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  thelizzious 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

thelizzious

QUOTE (dunc @ Oct 28 2008, 04:44 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Really not having much luck atm. Am working Mon [yesterday], Tues [today] and Wed [tomorrow] then heading down to Stoneleigh for a gaming LAN event until next Wednesday.. then I’m working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Couple that with a completely FUBAR PC at home and I’m not getting online much here] but it’s a lot of money which I could do without spending atm.

Why don’t they make PC’s that runs for ever? Why do we always have to pay a leg or an arm, for the worlds best PC and withing 5 years we need another one, because the old one has expired or something dreadful ? I can’t realy live without the darn thing but it’s giving me nightmares at the same time. I symphatize with you, my friend. Hope to see you back on line soon.
    Btw, I am experiencing internet problems again from time till time, though I now know it is the change of the provider that’s eating my good mood away.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.