LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Euro 2008

Home Forums The Lounge Euro 2008

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Eyrie
    Participant

Topped by the denoument to Turkey vs Czech Republic.

Czechs get their second because Turkey don’t have a sub ready (why do teams always wait until the injured player is off the pitch before asking a sub to strip? Why not have the sub ready to go if needed?) But the Turks pulled one back anyway.

Then in response to ITV’s constant comments about Cech being the best goalkeeper in the world he drops a ball that I could have caught for the equaliser.

Then the Turks, rather than being relieved that they’re back level at the death, go out and score a third. Nice finish too

Neal-DA
    Participant

Spain/russia

Turkey/Germany

Didnt see that coming!

Eyrie
    Participant

Congrats to Spain – best team in the tournament too /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Reva
    Participant

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jun 29 2008, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Congrats to Spain – best team in the tournament too /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

I guess anyone who shoots fireworks horizontally across the beach and gives the kids their sparklers and a lighter, can pretty much chew up the competition!

Matt
    Keymaster

Hahaha believe it or not they´re not celebrating so much here in Barcelona. They´re Catalan and many people here don´t feel Spanish or even support Spain! There were a few people beeping their horns and whatnot last night but nothing like in Madrid or other cities in Castilian Spain. Spoke to my lady last night (she lives in Malaga in the south) and apparently the roads were at a standstill down there.

Sofia

Well, It’s a pity that Germany didn’t make it, but in my opinion they were already lucky to beat Turkey! Doesn’t make the pain less, but then Spain didn’t win for so many years and they did play lots better

Malti
    Participant

at least the brits didn’t win it /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” /> /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

*points out to Karlos that there isn’t a British team*

Malti
    Participant

*points to mark that the Brits should be ashamed at that

Eyrie
    Participant

*points out to Karlos that the Scots, Welsh, English and Northern Irish are disgracefully proud of their separate teams*

Author
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.