LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Happy Birthday John!

Home Forums The Lounge Happy Birthday John!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

73 years old!

Bluedave
    Participant

Happy Burpday matey.

Matt
    Keymaster

I was so astounded I forgot to say have a wonderful day. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Happy Birthday mate, have a good one

Eyrie
    Participant

Happy Birthday!

johnpeten
    Participant

Thank you everybody for your good wishes.
    I have lived in a primitive society for 16 years, where young people have very few modern diversions. The Grandfather is still respected and used as a source of knowledge, advice and help. In return young people gladly offer their services in any way that they can. I, luckily, still have a very active mind and memory although my physical attributes are fading fast. I can understand and ignore the failings of the younger generation but appreciate and exploit their developing talents. This enables me to continue to develop my hobbies and interests.
    I met a very experienced Diplomat during my very early days here. He told me that if I wished to survive in a Country that barely functions, never criticize anything or anybody. Always think positive. This was excellent advice which I have followed ever since.
    This can also be translated as:- Where ignorance is bliss, ’tis folly to be wise
    John

PS Guatemala is know as the “Land of Eternal Spring” so the beautiful year round weather also helps.

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey John

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

David and Sue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.