LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

How Santa Does It.

Home Forums The Lounge How Santa Does It.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

johnpeten
    Participant

I would like to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas.
    Many of you have probably always wondered how Santa Claus gets around the World in one night and delivers all the goodies to all the good guys and gals.
    It is quite simple to understand provided you have a basic grasp of the theory of relativity and quantum mechanics.
    A fast sleigh and well trained team of reindeer are a must of course. Rudolph’s nose is actually blue when seen coming towards you, caused by the Doppler Effect on light and red when seen going away from you.
    Santa and his team travel at the speed of light powered by black holes and use worm holes as short cuts to speed his journey. Quantum teleportation enables him and his little helpers to zip in and out of the chimneys, without getting covered in soot.
    I hope these very brief notes helps you explain to younger members of your family how the presents arrive under the tree. For the smarty pants that point out that you don’t have a chimney, any size of opening is suitable for Quantum teleportation.
    John
    PS. For a more detailed explanation please refer to Professor John Brown, Astronomer Royal for Scotland.

keith565
    Participant

a very merry christmas to you to.
    i don’t know about this explanation helping the kids, i have always wanted to know how santa does it. thanks for letting me know.

Jackd
    Participant

I hope you all enjoy the season in whatever way you enjoy your life. Mostly I hope you are happy and at peace within your own being. Have a great time being with family and enjoy all that life has to offer you.

Finally enjoy your fishy friends. I hope 2010 is a great year for everyone in their hobby and personal pursuits.

Jack

David Marshall
    Participant

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MEMBERS

David and Sue

Matt
    Keymaster

Perfect explanation for today’s ‘cyber kids’ John.

Eyrie
    Participant

Merry Christmas, everyone

Plaamoo
    Participant

Merry Fishmas all! Wishing you new tanks and healthy fish!!

shamanofsexy

amazing always wondered how he did it.

Malti
    Participant

Merry Christmas

Author
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.