LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Just Sharing Some Betta miniopinna Habitats (2010)

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Just Sharing Some Betta miniopinna Habitats (2010)

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

oaken
    Participant

Awesome links

C.Way
    Participant

interesting link, shall get myself a pair of them to do mass breeding so that I can compared to the persephone from Johor that I have

Stefan

QUOTE (C.Way @ Dec 17 2010, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    interesting link, shall get myself a pair of them to do mass breeding so that I can compared to the persephone from Johor that I have /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

Do you have photos of your Johor fish?

Colin
    Participant

yes, please do mass produce them lol

C.Way
    Participant

QUOTE (Stefan @ Dec 17 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Just like that? Awsome! It would be great if you could do that.

Stefan

I’m sorry to hear that but I’m glad to hear they’re still out there!!

C.Way
    Participant

hopefully development will reach those habitat slower than expected…it is a shame that unnecessary development is carried out in favour of the scarce natural resources in this country…

Stefan

The sad thing is, that it’s only a matter of time. I’m worried by this short-term thinking and it’ll be very easy to say, when we’ve destroyed the planet, “Geez, I wish we hadn’t done that.”

C.Way
    Participant

QUOTE (Stefan @ Dec 19 2010, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The sad thing is, that it’s only a matter of time. I’m worried by this short-term thinking and it’ll be very easy to say, when we’ve destroyed the planet, “Geez, I wish we hadn’t done that.”

sadly…the one who allow the destruction has no regret at all, but rather proud of being a moron to build a “city”(white elephant case)

hachge
    Participant

I have 2 pairs of Persephone from Malaysia wild fish and they breed nicely .They just come in front of my tank when I come to feed them,adults and fry.They have a metalic bluse dorsal fin very beautiful little fish.
    put me on your list when you will have fry of the miniopina lol

hachge
    Participant

Back from vacation I found a dozen fry of about 1.5 cm swimming with the adults.I’m glad as I was looking for that fish for many years

Colin
    Participant

Great news Herve

Stefan

Nice on Herve

Matt
    Keymaster

Cool Herve!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.