LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Matt And I Think Everyone Best Pastime

Home Forums The Lounge Matt And I Think Everyone Best Pastime

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author

geordie John
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Aug 28 2008, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Some breakfast Mick! I’m on the Voll Damm again tonight…I’m actually starting to worry as San Miguel (5.4% abv) now has virtually no effect on me and I’m preferring this stuff (7.2%)!

Attached files

Mark Duffill
    Participant

It got me all thirsty looking at those photo’s, I have just finished a bottle of 12 year od Chivas Regal and very nice it was to /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

i knew you were in our boozin club Mark, and G John.
    i’vejust finished one of my highland park so i’m on grolsh now otherwise i’ll type a load of rubbish if i’d stayed on the malts.

goodon yer lads and lady Elaine.

mick

Malti
    Participant

my jacks finished and i waaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnntttttttttt moooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee….

mickthefish
    Participant

should have a spare in reserve. haha

mick

Reva
    Participant

That bar needs Sake, Tequila and Pinot Noir….Mick, Mick, Mick…

mickthefish
    Participant

got Pinot Noir, don’t like Tequila and Sake is a very dangerous drink, it does’nt taste strong but all of a sudden you go aye up. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />
    Annes wines are in Her special place, she’s a red wine drinker.

mick

Mark Duffill
    Participant

QUOTE (Malti @ Aug 28 2008, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    my jacks finished and i waaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnntttttttttt moooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee…. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> )

QUOTE (mickthefish @ Aug 28 2008, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i knew you were in our boozin club Mark

Why do you think I got the “Mad Duff” nickname /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

i knew that mate, you can’t come from that part of the country and not be a drinker, it’s very similar to the North West, if you don’t drink your a soft lad.
    i’ve always been a bitter drinker from a very early age, me dads fault and my height, i was 6 foot when i was 14. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

mick
    ps, Mark, my name was Mad Mick for years at work. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

…and that was before they discovered you were a drinker right Mick? /unsure.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:unsure:” border=”0″ alt=”unsure.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

i love riocca, i know i’ve probably spelt it wrong but who cares, i just like the drink.

mick

Malti
    Participant

we got the highest consumption level per head in the world…beat that you buncha cider drinkin n00bs /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

ps never seen sake round here

Matt
    Keymaster

Karlos you serious? Any idea why that is? I reckon if you took northern England as a distinct country we´d be close like. /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

i’ve booze with some Malta boys a couple of years ago, i still can’t understand what they were doing under the table when i wobbled out of the pub. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

mick

Malti
    Participant

mick, anytime you wanna come over…we’ll cross swords, i mean drinks – you found some poor ameteurs /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.