LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Matt And I Think Everyone Best Pastime

Home Forums The Lounge Matt And I Think Everyone Best Pastime

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author

mickthefish
    Participant

might just do that, but i think age might be against me bud, can’t drink anything like what i used to.
    but i could bring a replacement who’s 70 odd and i’d put my bets on him leaving you under the table.
    lill b*gg*r can do it to me.

mick

Malti
    Participant

I’d gladly accept the challenge…hope i’m not working afterwards cause the patients would be in for a surprise

mickthefish
    Participant

believe me Karlos, you’d be in no fit state to go to work.
    this old fella just keeps on drinking and nattering about fish.

mick

Malti
    Participant

looking forward /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

What I like about Mick’s first pic is the clever way he hides the good stuff (Talisker and Lagavulin) on the other side of the box. The UD “Classic Malts” if I’m not mistaken.

Sadly I think the best I’ve got in the house at the moment is Jura, so that will have to do for this evening.

Bluedave
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Aug 28 2008, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You would never believe how many rich idiots would ruin something gorgeous like a Talisker 25 by ordering it with coke or summat… dry.gif

I would refuse to sell it with anything but a little drop of water or some ice – even then i’d be hesitant! lol

Bluedave
    Participant

Decisions, Decisions………

My three favourite drinks, ahhhh.

Matt
    Keymaster

What´s that bugger in the middle Dave?

Bluedave
    Participant

Otard VSOP fine champagne Cognac – second to only Remy VSOP in the cognac stakes and just ahead of Asbach german ‘knock your socks off’ brandy, lmao.

geordie John
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Aug 29 2008, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    What´s that b*gg*r in the middle Dave?

This site is getting better daily !
    Matt can you ditch the fish and bring on the GIRLS ..LoL… DRINK ..KNICKERS !!!!!!!!!
    unfortunately pic was to big LoL !

Matt
    Keymaster

John….. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

finish the Oban of then you can get a bottle of sheep dip. haha

mick

mickthefish
    Participant

no knickers please they chafe to much. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

mick

Bluedave
    Participant

Every drink has it’s own glass!!! pmsl.

Bluedave
    Participant

Mick, Just noticed the aussie white wine in your cupboard – is that for blobs?

Is that just a northwest thing as i’ve never seen it any where else (and i’ve lived in a few places) – except in our house as the missus likes ’em! No one down here seems to know what i’m talking about (mind you they don’t have gravy on their chips either – whats all that about?)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.