LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

My Tank

Home Forums My Aquarium My Tank

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  keith565 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Destructore
    Participant

Sorry about quality of pics.

This is my juwel 450.Running Eheim 2026 and juwel internal filteration.
    Aggregate sand and slate for decor.

Been keeping malawis for about 2 years now and still learning,i find them very entertaining and
    theraputic.New to this site but finding it full of useful hints and really enjoy looking at all of your
    setups.

Attached files

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Nice looking tanks mate, you have some lovely looking fish

Matt
    Keymaster

Very pretty. What species do you have in there?

David Marshall
    Participant

I agree nice pictures of lovely looking tank and fish.

Regards David

dunc
    Keymaster

Tank looks epic.. but can I just ask.. what’s the random red block in the middle for?

Destructore
    Participant

QUOTE (dunc @ May 12 2009, 09:43 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Tank looks epic.. but can I just ask.. what’s the random red block in the middle for?

Richy
    Participant

Tank looks great Baz, nice looking setup and healty fish, lots of hiding places too < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tank looks epic.. but can I just ask.. what’s the random red block in the middle for? /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />
    On this note, I hope it was washed properly and it was completly dead when put in as it may have “die off” and produce ammonia in the system.

Destructore
    Participant

QUOTE (Richy @ May 12 2009, 10:15 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Tank looks great Baz, nice looking setup and healty fish, lots of hiding places too /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />
    On this note, I hope it was washed properly and it was completly dead when put in as it may have “die off” and produce ammonia in the system.

Hi Richy,yes all my slate, rock or coral is left in soak for at least a week until it is put in tank and yes it is organ pipe coral. How can you tell that from pic.

Amy
    Participant

nice tank & fish

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE (Destructore @ May 12 2009, 10:44 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi Richy,yes all my slate, rock or coral is left in soak for at least a week until it is put in tank and yes it is organ pipe coral. How can you tell that from pic.

I could see the purple tubes in/on the rock

thelizzious

May I say I love the colors, from as well the fish as the decoration? The fish look very playful and happy. I like this very very much!

Destructore
    Participant

QUOTE (thelizzious @ May 13 2009, 09:47 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    May I say I love the colors, from as well the fish as the decoration? The fish look very playful and happy. I like this very very much!

Thanks all for saying so.I have looked at other peoples setups and it makes your brain work overtime as to what to do next and how much will that cost…….lol. Still nice that other people appreciate your hard work and say so..

keith565
    Participant

well, i have to agree with the guys on here, it looks very impressive. a credit to you.

Author
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.