LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Plant Identification

Home Forums My Aquarium Plant Identification

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

lanturn
    Participant

Hello everyone

I really want to know the following plants I have. I tried websites but just can’t seem to find them :(

Short-Spreading-Plant-Copy.jpg

Short-Spreading-Plant.jpg

Long-Tall-Round-Leafed-Light-Green-Plant-Copy.jpg

bushy-1.jpg

christmas-tree.jpg

poshsouthernbird
    Participant

I’ll have a go … number one looks very similar to the rather unhealthy Echinodorus ocelot I had at one point.  It shouldn’t really have looked like that, but I didn’t have it in the right conditions.  I could very well be wrong on that one though.  The next one is Bacopa of some sort, and the last one is Cabomba Caroliniana.  HTH :)

Jarcave
    Participant

Bacopa monnieri. Sometimes referred to ‘baby tears’. It’s an easy to keep, hardy plant.

lanturn
    Participant

Kajsa12
    Participant

I think the third one could be Limnophila sessiliflora.

I’m quite sure the fourth one is a Myriophyllum sp. (I’m not sure about the species)

Ps. The second one (third pic) looks like Bacopa caroliniana to me.

Rüdiger
    Participant

Good day,
    eventhough it is difficult to say anything for sure from the pictures, I’d take, for the first plant (first two pictures), a rather suffering specimen of Samolus valerandi into consideration. I do not know the english common name for that plant though. For the others I’d have to agree with Kajsa12.
    Regards
    R.

coelacanth
    Participant

@Kajsa12
    said:
    I think the third one could be Limnophila sessiliflora.

I’ll go with that.

SGielis

The first one looks like Echinodorus parviflorus, possibly the Tropica variant.

lanturn
    Participant

thanks for your help everyone..

Bluedave
    Participant

the 4th one is limnophila sessiliflora

EmberSpirit
    Participant

I love flowers very much, I dream of having my own country house and garden. But I don’t know how to take care of them at all, and I don’t even know if I will ever learn. So I buy artificial houseplants at this store https://getpotted.com/planters/large/ They look almost like the real thing, at first glance you can’t even tell the difference. Also from the last one I bought cheap planters large.

MarkUltra
    Participant

For some reason this plant reminded me of cannabis. Although I’ve never seen this plant live, so I can hardly know exactly what it looks like.

WillyGreys
    Participant

Look, it’s definitely not cannabis. I can tell you this for sure, because I grow it at home and literally watch its life cycle every day. In general, growing cannabis turned out to be quite interesting. Plus, it turned out to be much easier than I thought. I use the tips I found here to grow really good quality and organic cannabis.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by WillyGreys.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.