LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Should I trust real estate agents?

Home Forums Announcements Should I trust real estate agents?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Asminig.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Asminig
    Participant

A realtor works for the seller, not for you. You can hire an agent to look out for your interests. Make sure you find someone you can trust, not someone who is friends with the seller’s realtor. Which real estate agents can you trust that are honest about selling real estate?

Oriel
    Participant

I highly recommend Philadelphia to many people for buying a home as a great city to live in. It is so rich in history, culture, and sports. I recently took the drastic step and bought a great home. Homes for sale in philadelphia are going up every day, and in a few years, my bought house will be worth much more, but I am not going to sell this house.

Asminig
    Participant

New York is one of the most beautiful states in the United States. It is a big city at the southern tip of the state with great real estate buying potential. I am a native New Yorker and have lived here for most of my years. Before I sold my house, I found out new york real estate agent commission and how much I could save on it. If you sell a high-priced property, it is a credit to the real estate agent who takes a commission.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.