LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Shy Cory

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Richy 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Amy
    Participant

any one know what species this is?

Attached files

mickthefish
    Participant

it’s a black aeneus Amy, a form produced in Europe.
    have you only got the one?.

mick

dunc
    Keymaster

Nah she has 6

mickthefish
    Participant

hi dunc mate, get amy to start breeding them, there’s money in this fish.

dunc
    Keymaster

Any tips for them?

mickthefish
    Participant

it’s the same as for normal aeneus dunc, plenty of good food regular water changes and once a female is showing signs that she’s ready to burst do cold water changes to recreate what happens in nature, you can have plants in especially javamoss but most of the eggs will be laid on the glass.
    thats about it mate.

mick

Amy
    Participant

how much would they sell for? and no more fishy babies anytime soon unless dunc wants to look after babies I only have 1 tank and will barely have room for it soon.

mickthefish
    Participant

if i was to put them on aquarist classified i would put them out at £4 a baby, but sell them in lots of 5.

Richy
    Participant

I’ve seen them about £8-£10+ in lfs’s for m/l so yes Micks price sounds good for babies /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” /> I personally know someone who would buy them from you (not me, i have enough cats) but VERY good freinds of mine and I know they’re wanting more to add to their 6 /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />
    I like them very much too

Author
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.