LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Snake That Ate A Human…

Home Forums Invertebrates & Other Critters Snake That Ate A Human…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thelizzious 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dunc
    Keymaster

Can anyone explain to me if that’s possible/likely/what? From my POV it looks a bit suspect – the pixellation/blur/lack of detail is usually indicative that the photo has been digitally manipulated, but I have no knowledge of snakes so I have no idea if that’s real or not.

ndc
    Participant

seen this before – it was also mentioned on a tv programme – definately false – one reason that the head wasnt first down – there was 2 or 3 other reasons which i cant remember but definately false

thelizzious

QUOTE (ndc @ Feb 27 2009, 08:45 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    seen this before – it was also mentioned on a tv programme – definately false – one reason that the head wasnt first down – there was 2 or 3 other reasons which i cant remember but definately false

Perhaps I am missing something you guys can see but to me it looks like neither the snake nor the man has a head, so how would that explain “head first”? /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.