LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Suggest Fish for Muscle building?

Home Forums Feedback, Suggestions and Support Suggest Fish for Muscle building?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dave
    Participant

Greetings!

I love to eat crispy fish since childhood but I get allergies when I eat them in summer. So, winter is here and I am looking to use fish to build a muscular body. According to my different researches, wild-caught fish could be a great option when it comes to getting an athletic body with lean muscles. Yes, this fish confers 1 to 1.5 grams of omega-3. However, I noticed that wild-caught fish is an expensive choice compared to farmed fish.

So, I need suggestions on which fish would be most affordable and I can choose it to gain body mass quickly. Secondly, I am also willing to use these SARMs and liquids to get a muscular body without body fat. Hence, you should keep in mind, recommended fish doesn’t create problems for people who are taking SARMs or further supplements.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Dave.

Gubanov
    Participant

Is it difficult to build muscle without drugs?

Hargarry
    Participant

Hi, I know a little bit about this subject, but I am not a doctor and I cannot advise you anything, because I do not know about your physiological peculiarities. There is a lot of research in this field at the moment, I recently came across an article about over-the-counter appetite suppressants for women, for example. You can read it at https://supplements4muscle.com/en/2-home It reviews several different remedies, so maybe you can find something useful for yourself here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.