LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Suggestion

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

knutschi
    Participant

Quite often profiles mention other species for whatever reason but there is never a direct link. To go to the profile of those one needs to use the search function, which means a lot of copy & paste etc. Why not link directly?

Matt
    Keymaster

You’re right knutschi, and we tried to implement such a filter when we put this version of the site online but it failed to work correctly meaning some species names are linked and others aren’t.

Am in the process of adding links manually as I work through the profiles but it’s a pretty time-consuming job so it’ll be a while before all species names are linked unless we fix the filter. :(

ChrisThorton
    Participant

It sounds great!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by ChrisThorton.

ChrisThorton
    Participant

Yes, it’s not very convenient. Especially if the profile is not complete. Recently, I have been trying to indicate all the information in the hope of new opportunities and job offers. Especially since job search is now relevant for me. Thanks to the UK Careers Booster, I have already prepared a resume and distributed it to potential employers. But I prefer to use all the methods available to me to get a job.

johnnyalex
    Participant

hello

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.