LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

The Best House Cleaning Service in Southern Ontario

Home Forums Ichthyology The Best House Cleaning Service in Southern Ontario

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

donaldrsimonn
    Participant

Hellamaid is a people-based cleaning service that was proudly established in Guelph, ON, in 2017. Since our inception, our easy cleaning model has attracted many Canadians and has allowed us to expand rapidly across Southern Ontario. We are now proud to work with amazing cleaners in Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Milton, Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, and the Niagara region. Our cleaning professionals are carefully handpicked and screened to give you the quality cleaning service your home deserves. Our team is friendly, experienced, insured, and ready to make your life easier! Book a cleaning online or call us at 519-940-1251 or 289-812-8155. If you want to know more details please Click here Best House Cleaning Service in Ontario

byronreed
    Participant

Hello. Could you, please, tell me if you clean bathtubs and Jacuzzis? And what chemicals do you use for that?

MitchMitch
    Participant

I can advise you to use the dawn dish soap, a bit of cleanser of some sort, a scrub pad, and a lot of elbow grease, for the grime and the soap scum. A pumice stone for lime deposits. A scrub brush and a mold-killing product for the grout. A good squeegee works well for wiping down the walls with smooth surfaces; for tiles, use a cloth with lots of water.

RachelMauldin
    Participant

I don’t recommend that you clean the bathtub by yourself. Once I chose the wrong cleaning chemicals and severely damaged the quality enamel in my bathtub. Wouldn’t the best solution for you would be to trust a professional like Bathtub Reglazing Jersey City? These professionals will help you get your bathtub or jacuzzi cleaned properly, but also will give you sound advice on how to keep them clean in the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.