LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

The task is to create a b2b portal

Home Forums Announcements The task is to create a b2b portal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BindasW
    Participant

The task is to create a b2b portal……… Wholesales, multiple prices, order creation, personal account, logistics tracking.
    Does anyone have experience in creating such a machine? I will explain in detail:
    The company is a representative of the brand, it will have a large number of dealers and distributors throughout the country. Here it is necessary to make them so that they themselves go to the site with a username and password, make an order. Then he needs to see the rest of all positions online. There should be a personal account in which there will be a balance, he will be able to buy from his personal account or pay by card.
    After registration of the goods, an invoice for payment is made in his office or the manager does it by sending it to the mail. Here is a b2b portal.

BubaFISH
    Participant

In general, you can, of course, create a B2B portal yourself.
    But by standard means – I think not.
    you need development, you need a php programmer. Talk to https://giraffestudioapps.com/offer/wordpress-websites/b2b-portal-development-services/

Forum – some help, yes. But at such a pace, the creation can take years, five years ..
    Just an opinion;)

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by BubaFISH.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.