LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Thoricthys Ellioti

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Thoricthys Ellioti

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

mickthefish
    Participant

ouch, no need to shout at me ndc.

ndc
    Participant

sorry didnt realise

Matt
    Keymaster

I used to use quite a few King British products as they do seem to go further than other brands…their Safe-Guard dechlorinator is another example.

dunc
    Keymaster

Was really rather ill yesterday and as a result haven’t had a chance to watch the little buggers and now one of them looks like he’s on his deathbed.. nicely battered

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (dunc @ Aug 11 2008, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Was really rather ill yesterday and as a result haven’t had a chance to watch the little buggers and now one of them looks like he’s on his deathbed.. nicely battered /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” /> s**t, even when I’m sick I crawl around to the fish…

dunc
    Keymaster

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (dunc @ Aug 11 2008, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

ps yeay I got stars in my s**t….

dunc
    Keymaster

I should probably put the swear filter on me too :/

Malti
    Participant

wash your mouth with soap you naughty kiddo…is the battered fish hanging around yet or is he in fish-heaven?

Eyrie
    Participant

QUOTE (Malti @ Aug 11 2008, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    ps yeay I got stars in my s**t…./unsure.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:unsure:” border=”0″ alt=”unsure.gif” />

Dunc, how’s the fish looking today? Is the aggression stilll continuing, or is it easing off as they settle into the tank?

dunc
    Keymaster

Getting worse if anything mate. I’ve even separated the alpha male.. and the subalpha has now started taking his aggressive role :/

dunc
    Keymaster

Think I’ve got this under control a bit better now thanks to Matt’s suggestions. Contemplating purchasing four more as I did lose one in the end [battered to death by the dominant male

Matt
    Keymaster

Sorry for the loss buddy but good to hear they’re doing better. What did you do, whack in a load of rocks?

dunc
    Keymaster

Yeah went down to Beadnell as you suggested /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” />] and stashed them in the tank. There’s not a lot of open swimming area now, which might be a small concern, but I haven’t seen any chasing since I put the rocks in. Hopefully just having the shelter will make them less aggressive.

As I mentioned in the other thread I’m going to try putting the dominant male back in, see how that goes.

Malti
    Participant

gluck with that mate.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.