LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Whats The Most Annoying Fish You Keep

Home Forums The Lounge Whats The Most Annoying Fish You Keep

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Malti
    Participant

not my fault that Oscars are gakidou

Mark Duffill
    Participant

My most annoying fish would have to be My male albino bristlenose, he is so lazy and just wont do the buisness with the females he is in with

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (Mad Duff @ Aug 15 2008, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    My most annoying fish would have to be My male albino bristlenose, he is so lazy and just wont do the buisness with the females he is in with

*Jo*
    Participant

My most annoying fish, and probably one of the most beautiful, is my blue gudgeon goby. All you ever see of it is its head peeping out of a hole in a rock. The only time it comes out is feeding time and then its literally a quick dash to grab the food and straight back in its hole.
    Very frustrating fish – lovely though!!!

Matt
    Keymaster

Currently I don´t have any fish so the most annoying ones are everyone elses cos I´m jealous!

*Jo*
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Aug 15 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Ps. Kuhli loaches come a close second though. If anyone´s ever tried catching these they´ll know what I´m saying…

Omg, kuhli loaches – I forgot about them, now they are annoying, lol

Mark Duffill
    Participant

The art of catching Kuhli’s is to use a black net, I have found that when guided towards it they will swim straight in where as the white, green or blue nets they avoid like the plague

KAH
    Participant

this is a tough question as I am constantly annoyed by all my tanks. I finally figured out that I must like being annoyed as I simply refuse to just relax and be happy with them.

The thing that annoys me most isn’t fish, it’s plants. I hate planted tanks, nevermind that every tank in the house has plants. I still hate them.

Most annoying fish, the 4 young bristlenoses that were born in my 125 and that I cannot catch to save my life. The tank is going to have to be stripped, for the second time in 6 months, just to get them out. My greatest fear is that one of them will mature enough to mate with the big male and there we’ll go..alll over again. The first time I stripped it to get the majority of the spawn out I swear I had gotten them all, damned if I know where these 4 were hiding but I suspect they hid in the log, that sat out of water for two hours!
    I am not at all entertained by tearing down a planted 125g to the sand.

Second most annoying, the female swordtail that continues to spit babies out from time to time even though she hasn’t seen a male in 5 months.

Third, any fish that dies with no visible excuse.

Malti
    Participant

a black betta female VT, dieing, turning white, and making me think she’s my female HM…

chameleon betta

dunc
    Keymaster

For me it has to be my new T. ellioti. Such a gorgeous fish but their aggression is just unreal, for alledgedly reasonably mild fish. Not what I expected at all, though they’re better than when I first got them.

Eyrie
    Participant

Dunc, has the problem male rejoined the rest of them yet?

dunc
    Keymaster

Not yet, but I’m going to put him back in now that there are significantly more hiding places. Hopefully everything will be alright – fingers crossed.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.