LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Yasuhikotakia Spendida

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Yasuhikotakia Spendida

This topic contains 24 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  keith565 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

pablito
    Participant

these stunners are currently for sale at Pier Aquatics in Wigan. Fantastic looking loach

Attached files

Mark Duffill
    Participant

QUOTE (pablito @ May 8 2009, 08:36 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    these stunners are currently for sale at Pier Aquatics in Wigan. Fantastic looking loach

I am picking at least 8 up tomorrow morning

dunc
    Keymaster

They’re awesome, I don’t think I’ve ever seen them before.

Bet they’ll be setting you back a wee bit Mark?

Mark Duffill
    Participant

This is the first time they have ever been impoted Dunc.

Yeah around £35 each, which is very cheap compared to what I have heard a couple of other shops might have to charge if they get them in

dunc
    Keymaster

Holy shit /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

TBH though I always think stuff like this is worth the money. What tank you gonna keep them in?

Mark Duffill
    Participant

I have set up a Q tank for them that is full of pipes and cobbles for now but when the shed is done they will either move into a 4ft down there or the 75gallon in the living room with a bit of tinkering to stock alreay there.

pablito
    Participant

Just got back from Pier. These extremely rare fish are a bargain @ £35. Beautiful, beautiful fish.
    There aren’t very many left. So anyone who is covetous of this fish had better make tracks there soon.

Reva
    Participant

wow, very beautiful. I wonder how naughty they are…

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Well here they are, the pictures are not the best as they are still in their bags and had been in there for around 4 hours:

These are simply stunning fish, once settled I will add some more pics

Reva – so far these seem very placid for a Yasuhikotakia species, I guess time will tell but I dont expect them to be anywhere near as feisty as skunks for instance.

andy rushworth
    Participant

Hi Mark ,congrats on your new loaches , just been to Micks awsome aren’t they

Mark Duffill
    Participant

QUOTE (andy rushworth @ May 9 2009, 09:01 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i’m guessing that they’re gonna be good tank friendly fish !

I think you could well be right mate

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey

Nice looking fish MD.

Regards David

Richy
    Participant

Gorgeous fish but Sidthimunki’s and Botia kubotai are my monies limit right now but i love them too /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />
    MD, was that you who Emma Turner mentioned in the new PFK mag, article about Sidthimunki’s?

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Yeah that was me Richy, Emma did submit some of my photo’s but PFK decided not to use them.

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE (Mad Duff @ May 10 2009, 12:37 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah that was me Richy, Emma did submit some of my photo’s but PFK decided not to use them.

I pressume you’re pics were too good for the magazine then /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.