LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

You need to constantly promote your site.

Home Forums The Lounge You need to constantly promote your site.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

David34
    Participant

It’s not enough just to have your own site, it needs constant promotion. Now there are many ways to promote the network, but not all of them are effective. And recently, while studying information about ways to promote sites, I came across the concept of white and black SEO, I wonder which one is more effective.

migron
    Participant

I want to note that completely free promotion of the site in search engines and the output in the TOP-10 of the results of the issuance is not always possible. To promote a large number of commercial requests, it is necessary to do a lot of work with the incoming link mass, which is extremely difficult to do without connecting link exchanges that place links on a paid basis.

LukeClark
    Participant

Black SEO cannot be applied. To date, Google has a lot of filters. Therefore, only white SEO is better. Catalogs like natural promotion if you don’t know much about it or have recently become interested in SEO, then it’s better to turn to professionals. You can do it here https://crowd-groups.com/en/2021/12/31/belaya-shlapa-vs-chornaya-shlapa-seo/ read about black and white SEO.

John Berge
    Participant

I am now building a website for myself on a free website builder, and at the same time I am watching on the Internet how people are promoting their websites, I was surprised that on the first pages of Google search results there are not attractive sites, there are even those with a terrible design, why? I understand that it depends on who and how promotes their site, so I understand that the authors of the sites do not promote themselves, but through different services. I clicked on your link, read it, it interested me.

migron
    Participant

Organizing your business and creating a website for it on the Internet is not enough. Such a web resource will not attract potential customers, and therefore make a profit. Therefore, it is necessary to engage in its promotion in the Internet space.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.